Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1st

December 1st and it´s probably about 90 degrees out. Thanksgiving went well although I had some travel hold ups and got there after dinner, but cold turkey and nachos are definitely a good combo. The lake was beautiful, and hopefully someone will send me their pictures so I can pass them on since I no longer carry a camera. We went kayaking and to the markets and hiking, and the weather there is cooler so it actually felt like November. But getting back home I have a lot to do today as far as errands and all are, I need to go to the bank, pay my electric bill, buy my food for the week at the market, buy some more pure water, ect. Just trying to give an idea of the kind of day I have. For lunch I eat at this commodore which is a small restaurant with two options each day normally one beef and one chicken, but always good no matter what you order. It kind of reminds me of a Guatemalan Olga´s (a restaurant in CB).

Peace, Love,
Robin

3 comments:

ncarolina said...

I bet it was a little cool for kayaking - only did it once, but seems impossible to keep dry. I can't remember if you mentioned movies there. If you get a chance, go see Bolt.

Drew Anderson said...

Robin have you been eating at Ana's place??? Nothing better than her food followed by a giant siesta.

Cuidate y salduos para todos y todas,

Robin said...

Drew, which is Dona Ana's Place, because I´ve been eating at the on thats near the corner of the market on the street down the my house. It´s redish yellow paint inside, and its Q16.