Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas is coming..


All the other volunteers from Spain, Austria, and Italy are leaving for Christmas, some are returning but I remain, haha. Sounds grim, but I hope it´s not that bad. The wonderful packages my family has sent me help so much and before they left the Spanish Volunteers bought me a small fake christmas tree and covered it in blue lights that flash randomly. I put my presents under it and pasted the Christmas cards on the wall above it. I couldn´t wait and I already opened a package that was a pair of very soft pajamas from my grandmae.
She also sent homemade Snickerdoodles! which I am taking with me to our Bienvenidos party this weekend so that I don´t eat them all at one time by myself. I did already eat 2 and they are delicious. I do have two Christmas CDs, and one more with the NOW! Christmas that my mom sent, so I guess it is starting to feel like that time of the year although the weather still throws me off a little. I miss everyone back home, and my advice is to spend the holidays with your family because I can´t.
Peace, Love,
Robin

No comments: