Wednesday, December 3, 2008

He's Back

So my counterpart came back to work today, thank god. He´s already helping me out and gives me someone to talk to at least. Maybe I can get a project off the ground by February...
For those who also asked what to send, send pictures and CDs or DVDs, honestly what kind of music doesn´t much matter, because I can´t get any of it here so as long as it´s in english your good. Burn some music from your collection or look down the music isle for one with a cool cover.
I have some new pictures of the town and my house (I´m borrowing the office camera), hopefully I´ll get a chance to put them up this weekend so keep on the lookout. Friday I´m going over to Kristy's house for indian food and this weekend is the Ferria of Camotan which aparently has motorcross at it, awesome.
Peace. Love.
Robin

No comments: