Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tremor

Hey guys, I'm alive and well. The earthquake 7.1 scale tremor happened while I was in Honduras and the ruines with Amanda (1st non family visitor!!! Hope more of you are thinking about it). But don't let the tremor scare you off, it was strong but Jocotan and the rest of the volunteers are fine. Amanda's trip went well I think overall, although it is hard to come to a country and travel without understanding hardly anyone around you. I think I've forgotten how much I've had to adjust.
ok I gtg for now, hopefully I'll add onto this post later.

Peace, Love,
Robin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin,

I've been checking in periodically to catch your musings on your journey in the Peace Corps. I'm so glad you're safe after the earthquake! Joe and I look forward to having you at our wedding in August if you're able to make it back!! Look forward to reading more:)

Sarah (Your Cousin Joe's Fiance:))

Robin said...

wow, I'm so glad you read my blog, I never know if really anyone reads it except my mom, haha. I am looking forward to your wedding and have seriously been thinking about coming back but I also have an opportunity to go to Panama, and I might be moving into another house here about that time too so it is slightly complicated. What is the date so I can start searching airline tickets?

Anonymous said...

The wedding is Sunday, August 30th. Hope you can make it!