Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Not so bad

Sorry to be depressing the other day, it was a rough one. Today is good though, I'm at work right now using the internet, impressive I know...
I cut my hair, don't remember if I ever mentioned that. I got it cut at a small shop in someone's house when I was visiting another volunteer near Antigua. It's definitely a lot easier with the heat.

The Park Project is coming along nicely, they just finished repairing the concrete benches and wall. I hope to paint another mural with the kids in the coming weeks. at least now it will be clean and safer than before. Other than that I plan on doing a lot of yoga, reading, and drawing this month. I am also planning on meeting Octavio in the Peten right after 4th of July and going to see Tikal!
In local news here we had another small earthquake tremor Sunday, there have been road blocking protests all over the country, and the President is still under investigation for allegedly being involved and/or ordering the murder of 3 people.

Peace, Love,
Robin

3 comments:

ncarolina said...

Your hair cut is beautiful!
My Yoga-in-action Zumba class was so good yesterday evening - especially the raggaeton song where you get to STOMP REALLY HARD. Glad you are feeling better.

Andrew Jay said...

Hey. thought I'd leave a comment. I agree that your hair looks nice. I hear you're coming to visit the Beach. I'm back down so when you come you should call. (804)313-1728.

ncarolina said...

Happy 4th of July!
What's happening?