Friday, January 30, 2009

water solved

Well not completely, there is still no water during the day, but I did get the shower fixed which is like a miracle (Drew, cheer with me on this one). See when I did have water it constantly ran... and I mean I like waterfalls and all, and the truth is after a while I kind of forgot about the noise. It´s just when people come over they ask me whats wrong with it, and it is annoying those who are not used to it. But yesterday they tore out the concrete, replaced the valve, and retiled it. Just this one section so the tile is different in this area, but the only thing I care about is being able to control my shower, and it's awesome. So thats really all the news I have for now.

Peace,
Robin

1 comment:

Drew Anderson said...

That damn thing ran the entire time I was there...thanks for calling the other day and bummer I didn't get to chat with you. I can't believe what happened to Gabriel. A la gran puchica!!!

Cuidate,


Drew