Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hola and Contact Info

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hola Amigos!

The Guate is really pretty, there are mountains and volcanos and many friendly people. I´m living with a family in San Bartolome that owns a tienda. So far I´ve played Uno, watched kids movies in Spanish, gone to a first baptism party, and attended an evangelical church. This first 3 months is training and so each say I either go to the main training center about 30 minutes away or I have language classes at 8am each day for 4 hours then a lot of homework.

Letters, emails, and phone calls and much appreciated. You can contact me at:
Robin Schick - Cuerpo de Paz
Apartado Postal 66
Antigua Guatemala, Sacatepequez
03001
Guatemala, Centro America

and my number is 502-4051-2342

Stay in touch

2 comments:

robinsmom said...

I'm new at this blogging...but love to read about your adventures in Guatemala. Your curiosity and courage that brought you to Guatemala will sustain you...and cooking marshmellows in a volcano constrasts sharply with the boredom we're experiencing watching political conventions. Keep writing so we can feel what you feel...your Mom

Jerry said...

Do not understand about the chips. Suggest going to 7-11 or WaWa. Hope this helps.