Thursday, April 16, 2009

The heat killed my Rabbit

So you know how I said before that it was hot, well I lied, NOW its hot. So hot in fact that Tuesday morning Bigote was found "sleeping" a little too peacefully. I believe it was from the heat, but it's hard to tell, it could have been a spider or scorpian that bit him also. I felt like I was going to die yesterday from the heat, but luckily I didn't. Aparently we have a week or two where its just going to be hotter than hell before it just bursts into rain for the next 6 monthes.

RIP Bigote.

Peace, Love,
Robin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh hon! I'm so sorry to hear about your rabbit.. he was TOO cute! I loved the picture of him in the Easter basket! I'm really happy to hear that you're getting into your work and finding your niche. And I doubt I'd ever make it in a society that didn't read for fun! I'm using a lot of exclamation points in this comment! Probably because I'm completely exhausted after working the past 7 days in a row without any break. At least after tomorrow I'll have a little time off to relax.

Keep posting! Much love! /hugs